MemberFebruary 1, 2019 at 5:25 pm
Repost: I posted this on another site a few months ago.
There are a few reasons size matters for me when I poo my undies. I think, perhaps, some graphic elaboration is in order….
1. Desperation: I love being really busting to do a poo. The bigger the poo, the more busting I get, and the more I have to struggle to hold it in. I also fart more. When I’m busting to do a poo, the farts seems to be warmer and “softer”.
2. Accident risk: Not to bore everyone with a lesson in gastrointestinal physiology… but the entire length of your large intestine is lined with two perpendicular muscle layers (muscularis externa). Essentially, as more of your colon fills with poo, more of the muscularis layer can contract around it, and thus generate more force to push it out. These muscles are completely involuntary. The only thing that is keeping the poo from forcing its own way out is your external anal sphincter, a ring of visceral striated muscle which is under voluntary control. So all you can really do is hold the door closed. If the volume of poo is too large, it will exert more force than your anus can withstand. The stronger the force being exerted on the anus, the more rapidly it fatigues, decreasing the contractile force it can maintain. Eventually, it will no longer be able to close tight enough to counteract the pressure acting on it, and will be forced open… at which time the poo forces its way out.
3. Anal “penetration”: There’s almost nothing that feels as good as something firm and moist passing through your anus. Whether it’s something sliding in, or something sliding out, it feels pretty amazing. Thicker poos mean that I get a more intense stimulation of my anus; and lengthier poos mean that my anus feels good for longer. In essence, bigger poos make my bum feel good when I do them.
4. Tenting Undies: It’s simple, bigger poos fill my undies more. Harder poos will push against the seat: so I feel my undies being tugged down, and the fabric sliding down over my bum. Softer poos spread out more: One the soft poo can no longer tent my undies outward, it needs to spread out. I love it when I feel the wave of sloppy poo slowly start covering my bum.
5. Sitting it in: That resistance you feel when you sit in a big one… it takes longer for it to squash. As your bum squashes down on it, the more of it there is, the more it has to spread around in your pants. It’s an amazing feeling, but it only lasts a second or two. If I’ve done a really big poo in my undies, it can sometimes take a few more seconds for all the poo to squash out of the way of my heavy bum. I remember once doing such a massive poo in my undies, that it took at least 20 seconds to squash down when I sat on it. When it finished spreading around, the inside of my boardshorts were completely coated in poo.
6. Tossing off in pooed undies: If I do a nice, big, firm one, I often like to lie on my back in bed, and play with my diddle for a while. Playing with myself invariably causes me to squirm around. Squirming around makes the poo squash and squelch around in my undies. The bigger the poo, the more I can feel it squashing and squelching around. I also enjoy Pillow Humping (I generally call it Pillow Rooting), which I really enjoyed doing on the old AVChat. I loved my poo bulge being proudly on show as I vigorously rubbed my diddle on my pillow.
7. Stinkiness: Finally, and definitely not least… bigger poos stink more. This is especially amazing if I want to play with myself in my pooed undies. I can trap the beautiful smell of my pooed undies under the covers. The smell makes me want to play with my diddle more vigorously, which makes me squirm more. The poo squashes and squelches around more, which releases more stinky gases from the poo… making me want to toss my diddle even harder still. Invariably, doing bigger poos in the back of my undies leads to bigger creaming in the front of them soon after.
So… I think you could say that size definitely matters to me.
MemberFebruary 1, 2019 at 9:12 pm
This is a great topic. Thanks for bringing it up.
I agree with much of what you say. However, there are some things to be said for “little poo”:
1. If it’s firm and dry, it’s much less messy (easy clean up)— yet because of our perceptions, it can feel quite large and give great pleasure in the passing.
2. There is a “repeat” pleasure feature if one is passing multiple small poos in a single session (multi-turds) or over time (drop in pants, enjoy, clean up, drop in pants again a few hours later, enjoy, clean up – repeat as often as possible.)
3. Small poos, while they don’t make for great video effects (hardly any tenting) are easy to dispose of. A really large poo that has tented and been compressed into a firm ball can be a “toilet clogger” and make a real mess to clean up later!
4. Since poo stink is a matter of chemistry, not size, it is quite possible to drop a “little stinker” into pants that can make one almost pass out!
I think, in the end (pun intended), what matters most is the feeling and the level of satisfaction a really good dump provides. No matter where or how, in pants or in toilet, poo can be one of the most self intimate and pleasurable experiences. Babies seem to enjoy it immensely! Maybe, we are trying to recapture that rapture of youth?
We all have a “Vagus nerve” which accounts for some of the pleasure of a poo.
Males have the added benefit of prostate stimulation (usually only comes with a really big poo).
I wonder if women receive a similar vaginal stimulation from a good poo too?
Ladies– care to share some of your feelings? Would love to get your perspective, caus esome of you take thee most amazing dumps!
Then there’s the appearance of poo, whether a big log, or a nest if nuggets, poo tells am story — but this is food for another topic!
MemberFebruary 1, 2019 at 11:22 pm
Well, a little poo in your undies is better than no poo. 🙂 Your cleanup point is why I also prefer firmer poos, as they tend not to be as sticky as sloppy ones (or diarrhoea).
I like your point about the vagus nerve. If I had to hazard a guess, it’s probably due to sensory potentials from the intestinal tract stimulating the vagus nerve’s parasympathetic motor neurons. That would lower the heart rate and respiration rate, and stimulate systemic release of delicious relaxation hormones like oxytocin. But I’ll definitely have to read a little more about it.
There’s actually a new field of medical research specialising in vagus nerve stimulation.
MemberFebruary 4, 2019 at 1:01 am
I’ll admit I’ve become a bit of a size queen in this regard, not knocking anyone else but simply stating it’s a huge turn-on to know I’ve outdone myself. Only problem with this is that I could eventually reach a limit as to exactly how much firm poop can stay safely in my bowels at once. But it’s still such an amazing sight/feeling to have this massive thick log tent and roll around in my undies. It’s reminiscent of all the enormous teenage pants pooping I did earlier in my life, and now I can enjoy this sensation again in my adulthood without fear of my parents coming home or some nonsense to ruin the experience.
Since my loads are usually very firm, big or small I can usually shake the load out pretty easily with minimal staining. Although as someone noted, I actually do have frequent problems with clogging toilets as they’re not designed to take that volume at once, much less one that’s been crushed into a giant poop ball. I have a small, thin screwdriver in my bathroom cupboard on hand to chop the load up in the toilet bowl and that mitigates this problem.
MemberFebruary 4, 2019 at 11:44 am
Nicely put together. Thanks for posting this.
Size does matter of course since the bigger the poop, the more pleasure of it filling up the seat of our pants and making the squishing time more fun. But… I will take whatever I produce, and for me sadly small dry turds seem to be more common due to a neurological condition I have which affects my parasympathetic nervous system. Eventually things do give and I’ll produce a nice big one which I enjoy immensely, but most of the time it’s rabbit turds.
What’s interesting is whenever I even think about a pants poop, I’ll get hard. After I’ll filled my pants, I usually cum quickly sometimes without touching myself! It’s been this way since I had my first official pants poop way back in 1976.
Clean up for me is not an issue usually with the pile of nuggets, but when I do produce a “nice” one, I use a bent up metal coat hanger to break up the load.
AnonymousDeleted UserFebruary 5, 2019 at 1:07 pm
ABSOLUTELY. I simply love it when I let out a big, mushy, warm stinky load in my pants after a long struggle. The last one I had forced its way out and I could hardly walk; wish it were stinkier, though…
MemberFebruary 8, 2019 at 1:41 pm
The bigger the better, I find much more pleasure in a huge log in my pants than a small load.
MemberFebruary 10, 2019 at 7:53 pm
Two long ones at a time and adding a soft mush towards the end could be even more excitement and definitely drop down my undies into a huge sag down.
This content has been hidden as the member is suspended.
MemberFebruary 24, 2019 at 9:24 am
Bigger is better! Major poop size fetish here…love ‘em thick, hard, and long. Feels so good to hold in my dump for days and let it grow…then slowly geunt it out, stretching my anus. And then feelubg the warm heavy knobby logs hanging low in my tighty whities.
MemberFebruary 24, 2019 at 10:02 am
@poopholder – Please, PLEASE post some videos here of you pooping in your white briefs! I’ve seen some on ThisVid (I think it was ThisVid) and they are AWESOME. And please show the poop in your pants too, like you have in some of your photos. So HOT! Thanks!
MemberMarch 1, 2019 at 2:28 pm
I agree- a big hard log which stretches the anus and fills the tighty whities is a real turn on. It can be tough to get it started (sometimes I lube up my hole to help get it through). But the feeling of it passing through the anus for what seems like a long time is great. They tend to be solid, though if they are long, the end gets softer. If I drop them in the toilet bowl, they will clog it up, so I reach in with my hand and break them up. They usually have a very nice earthy smell which I always catch before washing my hands off.
MemberMarch 2, 2019 at 9:43 am
@satyricon I like your post! Sometimes, when I feel a dry hard lumpy log, I do as you do and lube my ass and asscheeks so it can pass easier without any pain… and of course, I go real slow to savor the feeling of passing the poop. Nothing like that feeling!
I also have noted that my logs start out lumpy and then end up smooth and mushy. And I have seen plenty of scat videos where this is also the case.
I think it is because the part of the poop that is closest to the anus has more time for water in it to be absorbed, but the poop further back is more like the moist stuff that the intestine makes — using water in the body to keep it moist and soft so it can be moved easily along.
In very rare cases where my entire log is lumpy, I have been pretty dehydrated. I think the intestine is calling for water, but there isn’t that much available. So the stuff is much harder, and I can feel it rumbling through the last bit of intestine.
Another factor is overall transit time. The longer the transit, the harder the poop. IBS-D causes diarrhea, and one home treatment is to eat foods and probiotics that slow down transit time.
I guess constipation has something to do with that. As a kid, I used to hold back in school, and release when I got home. I had hard poops then.
Log in to reply.