Home Forums Forum Who's into pee?

22 replies, 19 voices Last updated by  taboofrank 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

likkalikkahole
    Participant
    @likkalikkahole

There’s lots of talk about poop on the forum, but how many people are into pee, too? I love seeing girls pee. As I think I’ve also discussed elsewhere here, I’ve also been blessed to have had a couple of girls pee in my mouth, too. I laid down on my back, and they squatted over me with their feet just past my shoulders so there legs were nicely spread open, and started relieving themselves into my mouth. The first time was a little tough, the pee was very strong, after a few gulps i had to stop, and had her finish by peeing on my chest. The other times i managed to swallow every drop, and licked her pussy, grundle, and asshole dry too. She just loved it when my tongue reached her asshole, moaning and throwing her head back. I think she’d never had that done before, she got pretty adventurous with me that night. But all those times, an important element of it for me, was that they faced me, and looked right into my eyes as i drank their waste liquid straight from the source.

For me, it’s a very primal, animalistic, subservient act, that says, i yearn for intimacy with you so badly, you can relieve yourself right into my mouth, and i’ll gladly drink it. Make me your urinal. I’ll clean you up, too. As we do what animals also do, let’s take it further, since we as humans have the capacity to know what a dirty act this is, but we can make the choice to do it anyway. And afterwards, I know that i carry within myself something from deep inside the well of her femininity.

Who else is into pee? Anyone else also like to drink pee, or do other stuff with it? Please share your thoughts!

One funny thing with me, i don’t know how others feel, but for me, it has to be fresh. After several minutes, when pee goes stale (funny how it does), the stench is too acrid and pungent, and repels me. But when it’s fresh, it’s just fine.

doryventurer10
    Participant
    @Doryventurer10

Pretty hot story but I doubt I could ever ingest it.

colleenspooping
    Participant
    @colleenspooping

I’ve drank piss before I’m bisexual and have a girlfriend and I drink her piss mostly every time she and I are at her house she drinks mine also I’ve got an overactive bladder so I piss in her mouth quite a lot and she eats my shit all the time she loves my piss and shit

gentlepoopeer66
    Participant
    @gentlepoopeer66

This is really wonderful. I drink my wife’s piss directly from her peehole while I’m eating her pussy. Drink down every drop. I start sucking and licking her peehole as a sign that I want her piss. She knows and it starts flowing.

I recently posted a video of me drinking down a whole cup of my strong piss while on vacation without my wife.

likkalikkahole
    Participant
    @likkalikkahole

Thanks to all who’ve replied, I hope others will continue to join the discussion too!

Any have thoughts or preferences on whether fresh or stale?

bigcock992
    Participant
    @bigcock992

I love piss

neilfromscotland
    Participant
    @neilfromscotland

I’m into oee. I just love to pee in my shorts and feel the warm pee soak my shorts and run down my legs. I also love to see others – men and women wet themselves.

skidzz
    Participant
    @skidzz

Really enjoy pissing where I like, in bed at night, in my pants. I like drinking it too. My biggest fantasy is to have sex with 2 women and drink their pee while I’m eating pussy so you’re story was a real turn-on.

filthyprincess
    Participant
    @FilthyPrincess

Hello all, not too but “only”. Hyperactive bladder here. And no drinking since there a better things to drink than urine. Just my way.-

likkalikkahole
    Participant
    @likkalikkahole

Thanks for chiming in, filthyprincess. Do you enjoy peeing on or in the mouth of a lover?

naki
    Participant
    @naki

also in pee, love wetting and smell. wet clothes and stay with them for a while. re-wet a few time when bladder say it’s time to…

bigbladder
    Participant
    @bigbladder

Always love a good long yellow outside piss to relieve my full bladder.

fun2wet
    Participant
    @fun2wet

I’m ‘mostly’ a wetter. I love tight clothes and all spandex and lycra!! I wear lycra undies as every day underwear then ‘fun’ clothes over them. I like leggings, spandex shorts and cycle gear. I also love tight skinny jeans and leggings. This clothing distracts me so much that I often forget about my bladder to the point that I lose control and wet myself!! I love the wet look and FEEL !!!!!!

Attachments:

papertree137
    Participant
    @papertree137

I’m really into piss. I love to have a guy piss in my mouth. But I also love the feel of having him piss over my whole body.

bedpissdude
    Participant
    @bedpissdude

Pee is my biggest turn-on to the point that I have difficulty getting excited about any erotic activity without it. I sometimes wonder if thats unhealthy but what the heck. Its harmless. Piss fans, enjoy.

filthyprincess
    Participant
    @FilthyPrincess

as long my lover is willing and acceptimg me as I am, I am open to all that.

beardedphool
    Participant
    @beardedphool

I have absolutely no limits with pee– I love everything to do with it.

gentlepoopeer66
    Participant
    @gentlepoopeer66

I really enjoy my wife’s piss but have been so curious lately about tasting another girl’a piss.

charliek1963
    Participant
    @charliek1963

i love pee play in any form drinking wearing in pants in my mouth ass over me male or female my last mistress used to leave her morning pee in a pint glasss for me and have me kneel in front of her to swallow it all in one go she got alot of enjoyment from it and i must admit so did i

chicagobear
    Participant
    @ChicagoBear

Love it

msbelle420
    Participant
    @msbelle420

I’m really into pee. Total turn on. I have yet to find a partner that’s comfortable with it. I did pee on my boyfriend after sex once semi on accident, i still think about it.

freestyler
    Participant
    @freestyler

What did your boyfriend think about it?

taboofrank
    Participant
    @taboofrank

Not sure about other people’s experiences but pee kinks have never seemed too uncommon to me. I’d say the majority of my partners have either had pee kinks or were curious or we’re open to try. Some brought it up in chatting about kinks and sometimes things just happen during sex or play. Come to think of it I think I’ve only had one hard no when it comes to piss play and that’s ok too. I think there’s a lot of curiosity but not enough open conversation in a lot of cases.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.