Home Forums Forum What are some good tips to clean up after pooping yourself?

6 replies, 5 voices Last updated by  willyjohn 1 day, 19 hours ago
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

poopandpeemypants
    Participant
    @poopandpeemypants

Curious to know how you all clean up after pooping your pants.

ishitpants2
    Participant
    @Ishitpants2

After a nice pop and pee pants session I like to dump my load into the toilet and then put my soaked pants back on and get under a nice warm shower. I often pee my pants again. I use a hand-held extension shower head (found one on E-bay) and direct streams of water into my pants, against my cock and balls and along the crack of my ass.Then I take them off and scrub them with soap, and use them like a wash cloth to clean my butt. Sometimes, I have to use a brush to get the pants clean enough, but it always works.

ds2005
    Participant
    @ds2005

One of two ways. If i’m going to shower, I clean up there after dumping out my load. When I’m walking a secluded area in the woods, I dump out my load and clean my self with baby wipes. I take the messy wipes out where I can throw then away. Later, I take the messy pants to the shower and wash them out there.

wetmick
    Participant
    @wetmick

A handheld works great. Once i used a pitcher of piss…

Attachments:

ishitpants2
    Participant
    @Ishitpants2

@wetmick – I love the feeling of a handheld spraying up under my scrotum! It feels especially good if I do it inside soiled briefs! I got a handheld (E-Bay) (aka China) that is rectangular and curved so it follows the contours better and can go between my legs very nicely. Best money I ever spent!

wetmick
    Participant
    @wetmick

Yes!

willyjohn
    Participant
    @willyjohn

Soap and water help!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.