Home Forums Forum What are some good tips to clean up after pooping yourself?

7 replies, 6 voices Last updated by  fartlighter 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

poopandpeemypants
    Participant
    @poopandpeemypants

Curious to know how you all clean up after pooping your pants.

ishitpants2
    Participant
    @Ishitpants2

After a nice pop and pee pants session I like to dump my load into the toilet and then put my soaked pants back on and get under a nice warm shower. I often pee my pants again. I use a hand-held extension shower head (found one on E-bay) and direct streams of water into my pants, against my cock and balls and along the crack of my ass.Then I take them off and scrub them with soap, and use them like a wash cloth to clean my butt. Sometimes, I have to use a brush to get the pants clean enough, but it always works.

ds2005
    Participant
    @ds2005

One of two ways. If i’m going to shower, I clean up there after dumping out my load. When I’m walking a secluded area in the woods, I dump out my load and clean my self with baby wipes. I take the messy wipes out where I can throw then away. Later, I take the messy pants to the shower and wash them out there.

wetmick
    Participant
    @wetmick

A handheld works great. Once i used a pitcher of piss…

Attachments:

ishitpants2
    Participant
    @Ishitpants2

@wetmick – I love the feeling of a handheld spraying up under my scrotum! It feels especially good if I do it inside soiled briefs! I got a handheld (E-Bay) (aka China) that is rectangular and curved so it follows the contours better and can go between my legs very nicely. Best money I ever spent!

wetmick
    Participant
    @wetmick

Yes!

willyjohn
    Participant
    @willyjohn

Soap and water help!

fartlighter
    Participant
    @fartlighter

Tons of toilet paper. Once I get the mess between my cheeks cleaned up, I’ll either wipe with baby wipes or jump in the shower.

Whatever is left in my underwear after dumping the turd into the toilet I will try to wash off in the toilet. Then I let them sit in clean water for a few hours before throwing them in the laundry, by themselves, with tons of detergent.

I open all of the windows in the room where I pooped myself and close off the room from the rest of my place. Within an hour the smell is usually gone.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.