Home Forums Forum Pants Poopers – How Do You Make Your Underwear "Tent"

11 replies, 10 voices Last updated by  ronniemac 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

ishitpants2
    Participant
    @Ishitpants2

I see on some videos that when someone poops their pants, they make a really big, long “tent”, which looks incredibly hot!

Do you do that, and if so, how do you make it happen?

Do you wear special underwear that is super flexible, or do you pass really hard poop that doesn’t compress much, etc.

poopandpeemypants
    Participant
    @poopandpeemypants

Whenever that happens to me it’s almost always a large, long, and firm stool.

spankerson
    Participant
    @Spankerson

It’s both factors in one, but mostly that it has to be very firm so it won’t smoosh as much went expelling it.

mssyboy
    Participant
    @mssyboy

I get so excited to see others load their pants with long poop so when I can have that kind of a bowel movement I get hard fast.

jcpp7622
    Participant
    @jcpp7622

I get so excited to see others load their pants with long poop so when I can have that kind of a bowel movement I get hard fast.

I do too! They were more common for me when I was younger, but occasionally I get them and really, really enjoy them. I once had a load so big I waddled like a two year-old. I was so hard, I came in my pants without touching myself.

pooperhp
    Participant
    @pooperhp

The few times I’ve tented it’s been from a long firm poop, mine usually aren’t firm enough to tent they usually just bulge

fartlighter
    Participant
    @fartlighter

Like everyone else said, a very firm turd. Mine are usually just slightly too soft and they end up just blobbing up.

The tightness and resistance in your undies is also a tradeoff. Not enough resistance and the turd will just plop out, too much resistance and a turd that should tent will squish a blob up. For me it’s best to wear underwear that are one size too small. The tenting looks HOT in compression shorts and lycra.

accidentboy
    Participant
    @accidentboy

I also prefer large, firm logs and I thankfully produce these pretty consistently. Naturally they have to be sizable as well to really make a noticeable bulge in the seat.

oldmanbrown
    Participant
    @oldmanbrown

I would LOVE to tent, but with a mushy load.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  oldmanbrown.

ishitpants2
    Participant
    @Ishitpants2

@oldmanbrown – I know! I’ve tried to figure this out, and as best I can figure, it’s physically impossible, given the resistance of cloth and the softness of the poop. I’ve tried so many times!

oldmanbrown
    Participant
    @oldmanbrown

I guess you’d really have to pig out if you want to TENT with a mushy load…

ronniemac
    Participant
    @RonnieMac

The only way I’ve found to tent my undies with softer poo is by gorging on Fibre overload. Tons of Metamucil can get my undies bulging.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.