Home Forums Forum Pants Poopers – Do You Worry About Getting Caught?

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by  diarrheagirl69 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ishitpants2
    Participant
    @Ishitpants2

Do you guys and gals who enjoy pooping your pants worry about getting caught?

Do you have to be super careful so no one finds out about your fetish?

Do you have fear or anxiety about what would happen if you got found out?

If so, what do you do to keep safe, and what steps do you take to avoid discovery?

How does this affect your mental outlook, the conflict between your desires and your social conditioning?

I worry constantly about it, and it sometimes interferes with my pleasure, and pleasure is the name of the game, isn’t it? Am I alone in this?

Please share your stories…

Thanks!

arthur2075
    Participant
    @arthur2075

No I don’t. I feel it’s all part of the kick. I will do it outside a public toilet in a desperation display, like I just did not make it in time. You have to be organised though.

jcpp7622
    Participant
    @jcpp7622

Do you guys and gals who enjoy pooping your pants worry about getting caught?
    Nope. I keep covered and enjoy my treasure and pleasure myself.

Do you have to be super careful so no one finds out about your fetish?
    Yes. I have family around so I do it with pants on most of the time over my underwear unless a feign a nap.

Do you have fear or anxiety about what would happen if you got found out?
    I do but never thought what about what would happen if I did get caught out.

If so, what do you do to keep safe, and what steps do you take to avoid discovery?
    Wear pants, shorts, or sweatpants over my underwear.
    Do it when I know others are too busy to bother me, or when they go out because my house is busy.
    Go for a walk where I know no one is around to bug me.
    Take a “nap” and do it in my bedroom.
    Do little poops over a lot of time and squish the little bits into my underwear. It’s also pretty hot doing it that way as well.

How does this affect your mental outlook, the conflict between your desires and your social conditioning?
    This doesn’t affect my mental outlook. I realize this is my thing and I don’t care about the social conditioning.

I worry constantly about it, and it sometimes interferes with my pleasure, and pleasure is the name of the game, isn’t it? Am I alone in this?

Worrying… You shouldn’t do that. Accept it as being part of your id. You can’t change your innate being and fighting this will cause conflicts and guilt. Guilt for what, making messy pants? This isn’t exactly a dangerous thing. You’re not taking drugs, drinking excessively, or doing other stupid things. You do it, clean up and go about your life. Keep in mind that the people who complain the loudest about something usually have something to hide themselves.

diarrheagirl69
    Participant
    @diarrheagirl69

For me the excitement come with the chance of being caught. Sometimes I’ll do it with people around and just act like I’m having an accident.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.