Home Forums Forum If you took Imodium, what was the poop like?

8 replies, 4 voices Last updated by  poopholder 6 days, 20 hours ago
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

cpuman100
    Participant
    @cpuman100

Have any of you used Imodium when you have not had loose or watery poop? If yes, what stool type did you get on the Bristol Stool form scale? Did you also hold it in? How fun was it once you pooped it out?

fartlighter
    Participant
    @fartlighter

I get a very firm turd that was hard to push out. The farts were amazing though.

cpuman100
    Participant
    @cpuman100

Was it in one piece? Was it type 2 on the Bristol Stool form scale? How thick and wide was it? Was it fun to push out?

fartlighter
    Participant
    @fartlighter

Definitely one piece, I’d say it was a type 2. It hurt to push out, and was kind of hot to me so yeah it was fun.

Once it was in my underwear and was basking in the stench, it was a lot of fun.

cpuman100
    Participant
    @cpuman100

How high of a dose did you use?

jcpp7622
    Participant
    @jcpp7622

I used it once due to uncontrollable loose bowels during a long road trip. The poop consistency and experience is exactly as fartlighter described. To be honest the very loose bowels are rare for me. This incident I think was caused by some food I ate at a restaurant.

My stools are hard most of the time – probably 2 on the Bristol scale if not harder, I can’t remember if the scale number is higher or lower. Hard and crumbly, even with drinking lots of fluids, does not make a fun poop. Having a “good one” in ones the the pants is the aim of a pants pooper and not walking around with a bits of gravel.

fartlighter
    Participant
    @fartlighter

I took 6 or 7 capsules.

poopholder
    Participant
    @poopholder

Rock hard, dry, and kinda painful. The immodium clogged me up good for three or four extra days

poopholder
    Participant
    @poopholder

And it was a 1 on the stool scale at first. Loose nugget clusters. Transitioning to a huge pringles-can sized ass stretching prostate-pleasuring type 2

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.