Home Forums Forum favourite underwear

11 replies, 7 voices Last updated by  magma550 1 day, 4 hours ago
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

magma550
    Participant
    @Magma550

Hello everybody!
    I’m writing from Rome – Italy!

I’m planning to have a good pants pooping session next saturday, and i’ve three types of underwear available:
    1. Boxershorts
    2. Boxerbriefs
    3. Briefs

Last time i pooped in boxershorts sat on the toilet and it was great, but i think that they are inappropriate to contain a big poop especially standing up.
    But boxerbriefs and briefs are so conventional…
    Do you have any suggestions?
    Furthermore: any ideas for a more exciting session?

Have a nice day!

• This topic was modified 1 week ago by  magma550.

winniethepoo
    Participant
    @winniethepoo

Briefs have always been and always will be my favorite. I’m sitting in full, poopy white briefs under my pajamas right now, and the poop is contained!

wetmick
    Participant
    @wetmick

Totally down with white briefs. Messed briefs Get me hard

magma550
    Participant
    @Magma550

So do you prefer briefs??
    And why not boxerbriefs?

timmothygrey
    Participant
    @timmothygrey

It’s largely dependent on what type of load you’re preparing for. Either case, I’d suggest Boxer-Briefs. Not only will they do better at holding larger yields, but they’ll also keep in check the more amorphous, mushy piles. That’s good for if you plan staying in them for an extended period or are planning on sitting in your own mess. So yeah, if you like it best when things are contained, go with boxer-briefs.

magma550
    Participant
    @Magma550

Have u ever tried a standing up poop in boxer shorts?
    When I use boxer briefs and they are too tight it’s a nightmare when I’ve to clean up ahahha
    But in general I find briefs more comfortable than boxer briefs (also in no-pooping day). Which type of them do u suggest? I tried a pair of nylon boxers, they were soft and roomy, but not suitable for containing a semi-liquid crap 😂
    Have a good day

timmothygrey
    Participant
    @timmothygrey

At the end of the day, I suppose it all comes down to preference. It’s worth giving a shot if you value containment and a compact situation. Moreover—and if this tickles your fancy—the taut fit provides a bit of resistance when pushing, making a more formed mass retreat momentarily. For some I know, having one’s hole primed and ready for release, but meeting a slight roadblock is a pleasurable feel (in some ways, like a make-shift dildo).

ishitpants2
    Participant
    @Ishitpants2

If I want to contain my shit in my pants I use briefs. it falls out of my boxers! I like the feel of the resistance and I like to have to push. It feels really naughty and deliberate. Very rebellious! Part of the turn on — I choose to shit my pants on purpose in spite of all the taboos against it!

David
    Participant
    @Bvdman

Ok. Do what I used to do when I was living in the dorm in college
    I’d have two pair of munsingwear briefs,which had the double seat but first line the first pair of briefs with toilet paper. I did this thinking it would help, now it’s part of the fantasy. I’d push out a football sized load. Don’t know if they make them so my second choice would be snug fitting white boxer briefs. They will hold the whole load. Video it so we can enjoy it with you. Act really desperate!

David
    Participant
    @Bvdman

A picture of the vintage men’s underpants

Attachments:

ds2005
    Participant
    @ds2005

I’ve pooped in just about every kind of underwear and diaper. White briefs are still my favorite and always will be.

magma550
    Participant
    @Magma550

White boxer or briefs?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.