Home Forums Forum favourite underwear

29 replies, 24 voices Last updated by  wetmark 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

magma550
    Participant
    @Magma550

Hello everybody!
    I’m writing from Rome – Italy!

I’m planning to have a good pants pooping session next saturday, and i’ve three types of underwear available:
    1. Boxershorts
    2. Boxerbriefs
    3. Briefs

Last time i pooped in boxershorts sat on the toilet and it was great, but i think that they are inappropriate to contain a big poop especially standing up.
    But boxerbriefs and briefs are so conventional…
    Do you have any suggestions?
    Furthermore: any ideas for a more exciting session?

Have a nice day!

• This topic was modified 7 months ago by  magma550.

winniethepoo
    Participant
    @winniethepoo

Briefs have always been and always will be my favorite. I’m sitting in full, poopy white briefs under my pajamas right now, and the poop is contained!

wetmick
    Participant
    @wetmick

Totally down with white briefs. Messed briefs Get me hard

magma550
    Participant
    @Magma550

So do you prefer briefs??
    And why not boxerbriefs?

timmothygrey
    Participant
    @timmothygrey

It’s largely dependent on what type of load you’re preparing for. Either case, I’d suggest Boxer-Briefs. Not only will they do better at holding larger yields, but they’ll also keep in check the more amorphous, mushy piles. That’s good for if you plan staying in them for an extended period or are planning on sitting in your own mess. So yeah, if you like it best when things are contained, go with boxer-briefs.

magma550
    Participant
    @Magma550

Have u ever tried a standing up poop in boxer shorts?
    When I use boxer briefs and they are too tight it’s a nightmare when I’ve to clean up ahahha
    But in general I find briefs more comfortable than boxer briefs (also in no-pooping day). Which type of them do u suggest? I tried a pair of nylon boxers, they were soft and roomy, but not suitable for containing a semi-liquid crap 😂
    Have a good day

timmothygrey
    Participant
    @timmothygrey

At the end of the day, I suppose it all comes down to preference. It’s worth giving a shot if you value containment and a compact situation. Moreover—and if this tickles your fancy—the taut fit provides a bit of resistance when pushing, making a more formed mass retreat momentarily. For some I know, having one’s hole primed and ready for release, but meeting a slight roadblock is a pleasurable feel (in some ways, like a make-shift dildo).

ishitpants2
    Participant
    @Ishitpants2

If I want to contain my shit in my pants I use briefs. it falls out of my boxers! I like the feel of the resistance and I like to have to push. It feels really naughty and deliberate. Very rebellious! Part of the turn on — I choose to shit my pants on purpose in spite of all the taboos against it!

Anonymous @

Ok. Do what I used to do when I was living in the dorm in college
    I’d have two pair of munsingwear briefs,which had the double seat but first line the first pair of briefs with toilet paper. I did this thinking it would help, now it’s part of the fantasy. I’d push out a football sized load. Don’t know if they make them so my second choice would be snug fitting white boxer briefs. They will hold the whole load. Video it so we can enjoy it with you. Act really desperate!

Anonymous @

A picture of the vintage men’s underpants

ds2005
    Participant
    @ds2005

I’ve pooped in just about every kind of underwear and diaper. White briefs are still my favorite and always will be.

magma550
    Participant
    @Magma550

White boxer or briefs?

naki
    Participant
    @naki

i love almost kinds of male underware, brief and boxerbrief. The most colored and the most flashy one including those for kids. Not into female brief.

sowhat
    Participant
    @sowhat

I also find tight briefs preferable for pooping, especially outdoors. I’m often afraid that the bulge in the back of my jeans is very visible, and with briefs I can safely flatten the load. But for everyday wear I like boxer-briefs.

jcpp7622
    Participant
    @jcpp7622

I’ll do it in whatever I’m wearing!

It’s boxer briefs or tighty whities for me most of the time, but the Bikini-style briefs are nice too because they stretch nicely where they’re supposed too! 🙂

For preference, it’s the boxer briefs. I had some nice thick-seated ones I got somewhere. I can’t even remember the brand now. They fit tightly and held the mess nicely. I wore the two pairs for years, but eventually they fell apart and had to be tossed.

I tried regular boxers once, but I didn’t like the way everything fell out of my pants.

Anonymous @

Go online and look for Tiger Underwear for men and boys. They are thick and best of all have a double seat
    If you can find Munsingwear, which is still for sale at Sears. Both have the pouch front
    If hopefully you have a giant firm load that should you accidentally fall down and land on a guys face he won’t get dirty. Although you might find that the dudes face you’ve sat on Will from here on straight or gay, will become an obsession and something they’ll crave for the years to come

fievelj
    Participant
    @fievelj

My own favorite is the Boxer Briefs I wear most of the time. I have pooped them before, as I masturbate at one time. Pooping myself while masturbating is fun.

ipoomypants
    Participant
    @ipoomypants

Simple plain cotton briefs for me every time, the kind of cheap unbranded briefs that you get from supermarkets, especially white briefs.

pp60
    Participant
    @pp60

Stretchy lycra panties

soowet
    Participant
    @soowet

I prefer boxer breifs seem to really hold a big load but regular breifs are ok as well. I usually sit in my mess so it gets sqashed into place and then usuaaly will pee in my pants while sitting in it. I f out in public though nice tight boxer breifs hold the load without worry of it falling on the floor.

lifesgottabefun
    Participant
    @LifesGottaBeFun

Hanes Classics, hands down.

chevron
    Participant
    @chevron

I think I have used just about every kind over the years and all work well if it’s a reasonably solid load. Now I just wear a nappy under which ever ones I am wearing.

Attachments:

plasticnrubber
    Participant
    @plasticnrubber

As a pee lover my favourite underwear are plastic pants/rubbers, vintage school knickers, full cut ladies knickers or mens boxers.

sc
    Participant
    @sc

Personally, Boxer-briefs/trunks or briefs do the job well at holding my load. If things get too runny then nothing will hold it well.

I’ve had unintentional diarrhea when wearing a jockstrap and a thong, and quite expectedly, the end results are messy!

curiousboi
    Participant
    @curiousboi

I mostly like my BF to wear white cotton boxer briefs (he’s the one that poops himself, not me). They’re way better than either boxers or regular briefs for keeping the load contained especially when it gets squashed ;). And for us, some kind of fly or slit at the front, preferably the double Y front type, is a must so I can play with his junk while the poo stays contained. 😉

Anonymous @

Is there a brand of boxer briefs that have legs tight enough to hold in a really massive load? The ones I can get, even though they are supposedly tight, always have the legs flare out slightly.

slobcrads
    Participant
    @slobcrads

Defenetly Y front white coton briefs , I wear some all week long to share with friends and or funny scat play .

colleenspooping
    Participant
    @colleenspooping

Granny panity is what I were lately to poop in the kind some older woman wear I tends to hold a bigger load

diarrheagirl69
    Participant
    @diarrheagirl69

I agree, granny panties are the best to fill. They can hold some big loads. I like to hold my poop for a few days and then take laxatives so I get diarrhea.

wetmark
    Participant
    @wetmark

My favorites are white FTL’s and Hanes briefs. I love to have poop, piss, and cum stains in them. They don’t come clean, but who cares? I keep some of them with permanent stains for future jack-off sessions!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.