Home Forums Forum Do you poop/pee your pants in public?

60 replies, 48 voices Last updated by  jimjim9333 1 week, 4 days ago
Viewing 11 posts - 51 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • Author

pantsloader
    Participant
    @pantsloader

@ninanika

Happy to chat with you over dm and help you build up the courage 🙂

Speaking as someone who still gets the nerves but has loaded my pants dozens of times in public….

ostretch
    Participant
    @Ostretch

I’m really craving doing another pants poop in public however I have to build up the courage for it. Alongside ensuring the home situation is clear for me to return without being noticed.

Even though I do it in such a way that I hopefully won’t be noticed (and I don’t have any desire to be noticed) it still takes a huge amount of courage building each time. I haven’t set my heart on a place and time to do it yet but I’m feeling I might try another store messing as I’ve only done that maybe 3 times or so.

Any advice?

pooperhp
    Participant
    @pooperhp

To paraphrase a friend I met online many years ago, it’s not so much courage as it is a sense of abandonment. You just need to overcome the thoughts of it being something you shouldn’t be doing and look at it as something you want to do, then it becomes easier because you’ve abandoned the feelings of it being wrong and you’re simply doing what you want to do. As far as being noticed, unless you make it known somehow most people aren’t going to give it a second thought, worst case they will generally think someone farted. With social distancing as it is now it should be even easier to keep away from people enough to not be noticed lol.

ostretch
    Participant
    @Ostretch

@pooperhp

Really interesting take I hadn’t thought about before. I also think I definitely overthink how noticeable it might be. Its one of those things that nobody is looking out for or expects, so I guess unless its incredibly obvious for whatever reason its just going to either go unnoticed or any suspicion could easily be dismissed.

pooperhp
    Participant
    @pooperhp

@ostretch Yeah, you have to remember most people aren’t looking for or even remotely expecting to see someone who has pooped their pants so that’s not likely to be their first thought even if they were to smell you. I normally get moving toward the exit as soon as I’m done and try to keep my distance from people along the way. Unless you wear light colors and make a huge stain it’s very unlikely anyone is going to look closely enough to see that you’ve done it. I used to worry terribly about being noticed and would go out planning what I would do then chicken out and go home because I was afraid of being noticed but people are generally more occupied with themselves when they’re out and not paying so much attention to strangers.

lp1986
    Participant
    @lp1986

It’s not something I’m interested in personally, but I do get turned on reading the stories posted from men who do it (diaper stories excluded, no offense, just not part of my specific turn-ons).

I do feel bad for the females who want to try it, but are too nervous. I honestly cannot blame them. Women’s clothes are tight fitted, including our underwear. And while the encouragement posted about people generally not looking at people’s bottoms was posted in good faith, that definitely does NOT apply to women, lol. Everyone looks at women’s asses if they are even kind of attractive and are wearing fitted jeans. I do it, you do it, we all do it. So the chances of someone noticing I think goes up for a female, depending on how tight her pants are. Since some idiot people still think women pooping is so taboo, you know it’d draw unwanted attention….

But I don’t want to be complete downer. I do actually have some advice I saw from a reddit post I saw from a woman who does public pooping, and her way of not being noticed was by wearing a long skirt, or some type of flowy sun dress. Her reason for it was actually pretty good, saying something along the lines of when most people think someone in public around them had an accident, their brain defaults to “who just pooped their pants?” and that hardwire response to “pants” leaves people to subconsciously rule her out as the culprit, since she’s wearing a skirt/dress. Interesting, huh?

Well that’s all I have to contribute to the thread, thanks for the stories, those who posted 🙂

dlam
    Participant
    @dlam

maybe later I will write smth more

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  dlam.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  dlam.

frankyfrank
    Participant
    @Frankyfrank

Yes i do all the time. Sometimes I used to take my niece and she would poop her pants to.

diaperedjoey
    Participant
    @diaperedjoey

o mess and wet my pants in public alot,one time i remember i didnt have a diaper on

l1lp00pypants85
    Participant
    @L1lp00pypants85

I have done both many times over the years and I have to admit that its just as embarrassing the first time as it was the last. Although the last time I pissed my pants in public was kinda in somewhat of a spectacular fashion to say the least, although it was for everyone else except myself when I was being beaten up in front of pretty much everyone I know and then another 50 or so people who I have no idea who they are and anyhow as the other guy began to beat me I pissed down my pants leg and onto my trainers and to make it even better the video was immediately uploaded to YouTube many times from many different people most of whom were there literally waiting to video me being beaten up in front of a whole load of people who I thought were friends of mine and it turns out that I was literally on my own with no moral support whatever after having been lured there in the first place.. anyhow the video is probably still kicking around on the internet somewhere so if you happen to find it I hope you have a good laugh at it … I know I have 😉

jimjim9333
    Participant
    @jimjim9333

I poop my pants all the time in public but for some reason cannot wet my pants in public anyone have any advice?? Also here is a photo of me in a public bathroom in a mall after I took this photo I had to walk all the way back through the mall with this wet poop bulge.

Attachments:
Viewing 11 posts - 51 through 61 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.