Forums Forum Do you poop/pee your pants in public?

18 replies, 19 voices Last updated by  Jason 1 month ago
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

soggybrownpants
    Participant
    @soggybrownpants

I’ve pooped myself in public a few times. I’ve done it a couple times on the bus just before I get off. Also did it once in Walmart as I was going through the self checkout.

Many times I’ve also pooped while driving around town. Love squishing around in it as I drive home.

Anybody else like do this? Do you like it when people know you soiled yourself or do you prefer to be covert?

spankerson
    Participant
    @Spankerson

I’ve only done it a couple times in public. Once in a walk and another after work. Felt so good both times feign it squish it bounce around.

mssyboy
    Participant
    @mssyboy

I like to seek out pretty girls in the mall that I would like to change me if I was still a baby. I like to be covert where I can see them but I don’t think they see me and start the grunting and forcing and feeling it sliding out and going PLOP in my underpants then my penis is hard and erect… close to the top of my undies and I begin to do splurts of pee until I fully release the urine into my pants. Just a few times so far.

oldmanbrown
    Participant
    @oldmanbrown

Many times while driving, in malls and dept. stores and in parks and hiking trails (away from people).

ds2005
    Participant
    @ds2005

I’m the same way as oldmanbrown. It’s just wrong to do it when you have control over what you’re doing and do it around others who may notice and not want to take part. Especially bad are those who do it in movie theaters or some place where a puddle is left on the floor. That’s a safety hazard to others.

pooperhp
    Participant
    @pooperhp

I’ve pooped myself several times in public, sometimes in my underwear, sometimes in a diaper. I’ve wet myself a few times as well but only in a diaper.

kinkydanise
    Participant
    @kinkydanise

yes I have a few times

badboysloveshit
    Participant
    @badboysloveshit

Yes. Have done so many times. I love it! The last time I did, was in a sporting goods store. I squatted down in one of the isles and pushed a HUGE solid load into my briefs. It was such a big poop, it felt like it would never stop coming! It filled up my underwear and made a big bulge in the back.

David
    Participant
    @smellydiaper

I go poop in my pants in public a few times a week. I’m always wearing a diaper when I do. No one has ever noticed as far as I know. I try to do it in large stores where I won’t be too close to others. I have gone poo in movies and resuraunts, though I try to avoid those places.

andypoo02
    Participant
    @Andypoo02

I have done a couple of times this week. Once in my pants as I was walking across the car park from the shops to the public toilets. And yesterday on a footbridge over a busy road. I was wearing a nappy and a pretty girl on a bike rode past and turned to look when she noticed the “aroma” 😀

jcpp7622
    Participant
    @jcpp7622

I’ve never done it in a store, but I have done it outdoors while out on a walk or bike ride. I have a few accounts written in my blogs/stories about the walks and rides from the past. The fact that my very first official pants poop was done outdoors up in the woods might have something to do with that.

Wearing my black mesh shorts and pissing up a storm, while sitting next to the river is heaven. After relaxing for a bit, I’ll fill my pants with a nice load if I can then walk home with my present. Other times I’ll hang around a bit and squish the load down as flat as a piece of paper then walk home. Cleanup is a bit of a chore, but then enjoyment beforehand is pure joy.

When I did ride my bike in more recent times, I would fill my pants then ride home with the load squishing in my bike shorts. That made for some mean cleanup time, but it was pure heaven all the way home.

I will say that when I did encounter other humans, no one seemed to notice my stink unless they were not expecting it, besides, being next to the river might have had something to do with that since the river is a tidal basin and does get a bit rank when the tide goes out.

adylovesit6970
    Participant
    @adylovesit6970

If it counts, I regularly pee an adult diaper in public.

pantsloader
    Participant
    @pantsloader

I haven’t in a while but in my life, yes, dozens of times if not more. Grocery stores, book stores, car wash, toy store, Wal-Mart, malls, gas stations, lobby and other public areas at a hotel or two. I’m not into wetting, so these instances are all of me loading my pants.

tattsandkink
    Participant
    @tattsandkink

Pissed myself several times on the way home from a night out

ishitpants2
    Participant
    @Ishitpants2

Peeing or pooping in public terrifies me.

When I was a kid, I peed myself in school because the teacher would not let me go to the bathroom.

The other kids laughed and made fun of me.

She scarred me for life, stupid senseless bitch!

Anyone else have these feelings?

How did you get over it?

oopsiepoopie
    Participant
    @oopsiepoopie

Yes, I have, quite a few times.

femboydeluxe
    Participant
    @FemboyDeluxe

I’ve only messed myself in public once, it was years ago, and to say it was in public is an overstatement (it was in the trees behind my home at the time).

I’ve always fantasized about just going out to a clothing store and filling my panties and leggings with a huge poop, but I’m kinda nervous to actually do it since I’ve never done something like it before.

simonwet
    Participant
    @simonwet

Pissed my pants often on the way home from a night out

Jason
    Participant
    @shortswettingboy

Wetting pants in public is so much fun! ^_^

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.