Home Forums Forum Do you poop/pee your pants in public?

52 replies, 44 voices Last updated by  ostretch 2 days, 12 hours ago
Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 53 total)
  • Author

soggybrownpants
    Participant
    @soggybrownpants

I’ve pooped myself in public a few times. I’ve done it a couple times on the bus just before I get off. Also did it once in Walmart as I was going through the self checkout.

Many times I’ve also pooped while driving around town. Love squishing around in it as I drive home.

Anybody else like do this? Do you like it when people know you soiled yourself or do you prefer to be covert?

spankerson
    Participant
    @Spankerson

I’ve only done it a couple times in public. Once in a walk and another after work. Felt so good both times feign it squish it bounce around.

mssyboy
    Participant
    @mssyboy

I like to seek out pretty girls in the mall that I would like to change me if I was still a baby. I like to be covert where I can see them but I don’t think they see me and start the grunting and forcing and feeling it sliding out and going PLOP in my underpants then my penis is hard and erect… close to the top of my undies and I begin to do splurts of pee until I fully release the urine into my pants. Just a few times so far.

Anonymous @

Many times while driving, in malls and dept. stores and in parks and hiking trails (away from people).

ds2005
    Participant
    @ds2005

I’m the same way as oldmanbrown. It’s just wrong to do it when you have control over what you’re doing and do it around others who may notice and not want to take part. Especially bad are those who do it in movie theaters or some place where a puddle is left on the floor. That’s a safety hazard to others.

pooperhp
    Participant
    @pooperhp

I’ve pooped myself several times in public, sometimes in my underwear, sometimes in a diaper. I’ve wet myself a few times as well but only in a diaper.

kinkydanise
    Participant
    @kinkydanise

yes I have a few times

badboysloveshit
    Participant
    @badboysloveshit

Yes. Have done so many times. I love it! The last time I did, was in a sporting goods store. I squatted down in one of the isles and pushed a HUGE solid load into my briefs. It was such a big poop, it felt like it would never stop coming! It filled up my underwear and made a big bulge in the back.

David
    Participant
    @smellydiaper

I go poop in my pants in public a few times a week. I’m always wearing a diaper when I do. No one has ever noticed as far as I know. I try to do it in large stores where I won’t be too close to others. I have gone poo in movies and resuraunts, though I try to avoid those places.

andypoo02
    Participant
    @Andypoo02

I have done a couple of times this week. Once in my pants as I was walking across the car park from the shops to the public toilets. And yesterday on a footbridge over a busy road. I was wearing a nappy and a pretty girl on a bike rode past and turned to look when she noticed the “aroma” 😀

jcpp7622
    Participant
    @jcpp7622

I’ve never done it in a store, but I have done it outdoors while out on a walk or bike ride. I have a few accounts written in my blogs/stories about the walks and rides from the past. The fact that my very first official pants poop was done outdoors up in the woods might have something to do with that.

Wearing my black mesh shorts and pissing up a storm, while sitting next to the river is heaven. After relaxing for a bit, I’ll fill my pants with a nice load if I can then walk home with my present. Other times I’ll hang around a bit and squish the load down as flat as a piece of paper then walk home. Cleanup is a bit of a chore, but then enjoyment beforehand is pure joy.

When I did ride my bike in more recent times, I would fill my pants then ride home with the load squishing in my bike shorts. That made for some mean cleanup time, but it was pure heaven all the way home.

I will say that when I did encounter other humans, no one seemed to notice my stink unless they were not expecting it, besides, being next to the river might have had something to do with that since the river is a tidal basin and does get a bit rank when the tide goes out.

adylovesit6970
    Participant
    @adylovesit6970

If it counts, I regularly pee an adult diaper in public.

pantsloader
    Participant
    @pantsloader

I haven’t in a while but in my life, yes, dozens of times if not more. Grocery stores, book stores, car wash, toy store, Wal-Mart, malls, gas stations, lobby and other public areas at a hotel or two. I’m not into wetting, so these instances are all of me loading my pants.

tattsandkink
    Participant
    @tattsandkink

Pissed myself several times on the way home from a night out

ishitpants2
    Participant
    @Ishitpants2

Peeing or pooping in public terrifies me.

When I was a kid, I peed myself in school because the teacher would not let me go to the bathroom.

The other kids laughed and made fun of me.

She scarred me for life, stupid senseless bitch!

Anyone else have these feelings?

How did you get over it?

oopsiepoopie
    Participant
    @oopsiepoopie

Yes, I have, quite a few times.

femboydeluxe
    Participant
    @FemboyDeluxe

I’ve only messed myself in public once, it was years ago, and to say it was in public is an overstatement (it was in the trees behind my home at the time).

I’ve always fantasized about just going out to a clothing store and filling my panties and leggings with a huge poop, but I’m kinda nervous to actually do it since I’ve never done something like it before.

simonwet
    Participant
    @simonwet

Pissed my pants often on the way home from a night out

Jason
    Participant
    @shortswettingboy

Wetting pants in public is so much fun! ^_^

fartlighter
    Participant
    @fartlighter

Yes, one time after a fraternity farting contest I accidentally pushed too hard in my tighty whities and had to waddle home. I was very drunk and I stunk big time.

I’ve had IBS accidents at work before, and one time was desperate and just took a dump in my pants on the sidewalk and had to waddle home. The story is on this site.

I’ve also shit myself a few times while driving.

ds2005
    Participant
    @ds2005

Don’t know if this counts, but I love doing it in such a way as it not to be noticeable to anyone nearby.

seb1992
    Participant
    @seb1992

I’ve done it sooo much. Yoi can see in my true stories too. Need to start doing it again tbh

poopandpeemypants
    Participant
    @poopandpeemypants

I would love to but I’m scared that someone will notice.

gaypantspooper
    Participant
    @gaypantspooper

I shit myself all the time in public! Some times I am wearing a diaper, but most of the time I shit myself wearing underwear. I have been to the hardware store the mall and all kinds of places.

Attachments:

clivescott
    Participant
    @clivescott

I have pooped usually when out shopping and had to travel home with shitty pants. Once with a huge load in my pants. I have pooped in my pants twice whilst riding my motorbike.

mypoopstinks
    Participant
    @mypoopstinks

Yes. All the time! I love to poop myself in fitting rooms at clothing stores, and leave a big stink behind! LOL

skidzz
    Participant
    @skidzz

Right before I leave to go home from the hardware store, I like to poop in my pants when I’m taking a piss at a urinal. Most guys are farting when they piss and I just go one step further. As far as I know no one has ever noticed, it’s a public bathroom.

cacaoslip
    Participant
    @cacaoslip

oui je le fais assez souvent. J’aime particulièrement le faire au supermarché lorsque je suis dans le rayon “couche”. Si par malheur quelqu’un s’en aperçoit, il saura pourquoi j’achète des couches ! Et faire la queue aux caisses en sachant que l’on a fait caca dans sa culotte est particulièrement excitant et humiliant aussi si vous êtes trahi par l’odeur !

mypoopstinks
    Participant
    @mypoopstinks

@poopandpeemypants

I would love to but I’m scared that someone will notice.

Trust me bro. No one will know. They won’t know that the smell is coming from you. And even if they do, the most they’ll think is that you farted. I don’t know if that embarrasses you, but as for me, i’m ok with people thinking I let one rip.

Anonymous @

Well, after many years of doing it inside I thought of what might constitute as a real accident in ones pants. Once I was on the freeway and was touching cotton. Plus I was a little horney so I stopped at a rest stop. There was some one in the stall so I waited my turn for the urinal. When my time came up I stepped forward and pulled my dick out and started to pee. At the same time a trucker was next to me and I really cramped up. Now. I should say that I had on Wranglers briefs tee shirt and cowboy boots. I tucked the tee shirt into the waist band of the Hanes briefs. Just in case I could pull this off I always think it’s hot when a guy shits his pants and if it’s a real big bulge then the weight of the load pulls the briefs down and out of site.
    So, with that said in the middle of peeing I said out loud “Oh fuck, man I can’t believe this”. The guy next to me said what’s the matter? I told him I was past touching cotton and I wasn’t going to make it. He started to tell me where the next off ramp to a rest stop was but I cut him off. I was on shaky knees. I groaned and pushed out a huge big firm load. I was sweating and said under my breath shit shit shit. The guys in line were looking at my butt. When I got to the sink to wash my hands I asked the trucker if it showed. He said turn around. I did. Yep. Looks like a football in there and made a funny laugh. As we walked out together I told him I didn’t have any newspaper to sit on. He said he had some so we went over to his truck and instead of giving it to me he walked me to my car. I was walking bow legged and told him what it felt like and that I’d never been so embarrassed in my life. It was he who spread out the paper and watched me sit down which I did very slowly. I was getting off on him watching plus I think on some level he found the whole thing sort of interesting in a erotic way. Why would he watch as I sat down?? And when I did sit I was sitting in a mountain. As I put my seat belt on I thanked him for his help and stopped and said “fuck, these pants are so tight the load I’d going from nuts to waistband “ I was dizzy with being in this situation. I thanked him and with a very dry mouth and a bit shaky I told him I think I can get home. The right home was fun. I watched the speed although I wonder what would happen if a cop pulled me over?
    Now I want to meet up with someone from here a we could stop at the rest stop and I watch him or he watch’s me. Then go back to my place to “help out”

drenched11
    Participant
    @Drenched11

I have a park that’s easy to do clean up at with a pavilion with a water spicket, so a few times a week I’ll head to the pavilion and mess a diaper or pair of undies.

Very erotic!

Attachments:

goodnitesboy21
    Participant
    @Goodnitesboy21

I don’t know if it counts but, i usually wear abena pull ups under my pants when i go to work or out with my friends and I will wet them only if they are dry cause i don’t want to risk a second wetting making me leak

arthur2075
    Participant
    @arthur2075

Yes I love to get the attention. I have been doing this since quite young. When I was 11 or so I did it in my pants at a big department store when my mum was buying clothes, I was so bored. I can remember saying to mum that I had an accident in my pants. She took me to the ladies toilet and cleaned me up. I did enjoy the attention and it’s lasted to this day.

poopydiaper
    Participant
    @poopydiaper

as a general rule no, but i have before.

poopypampersboy
    Participant
    @poopypampersboy

I get totally embarrassed. I mean if I was a young twinkish guy it no big deal but usually a big strong dude shitting his pants or diaper. Im jealous.

jcpp7622
    Participant
    @jcpp7622

The results of one of my walks back in 2014. This was one of the best ones I had in a long time!

Attachments:

adylovesit6970
    Participant
    @adylovesit6970

I would really like to do it but so far haven’t summoned up the courage. So far the nearest I’ve got to it has been wetting an adult diaper when out and about.

desperatepoopants
    Participant
    @desperatepoopants

Me on the bench weeting my tight grey sweatpants

Attachments:

desperatepoopants
    Participant
    @desperatepoopants

After a poopy lump walk in my tight grey soiled sweatpants, i love the combo of sweatpants and messing in public

Attachments:

coralin767verlan
    Participant
    @Coralin767verlan

Goddess willing to serve you im down for anything fun here just follow me on kik and we can having fun anytime you want follow me on kik here my username … Coralin767

Attachments:

sowhat
    Participant
    @sowhat

I did both many times, usually on the way home. If it’s just a wet spot, I don’t care if someone noticed, but if I peed myself to the knees, I’ll try to cover it with my jacket or a shopping bag. When I’ve pooped myself, I just smash the load so the bulge will be not so visible.
    When I was younger, I liked to piss myself on the movies, it was fun.

colleenspooping
    Participant
    @colleenspooping

Yes I am it’s definitely a great feeling now I don’t have to use dirty toilets because I’ve got a toilet on me 24/7 it’s a great feeling to be able to go poop and pee were ever I am I pooped my diaper 2 days ago in the grocery store for the first time I’m so happy I did it because it gives me the courage to be who I am an love myself not because of the diapers but I’m am who I am and know one can change my life

soowet
    Participant
    @soowet

Oh yes certainly do both poop and pee my pants publicly. I especially enjoy it when out of town wher no one knows me. I like going to a sevice station and asking the clerk where are the restrooms then pee my pants on the way to the restroom. After that i usually buy a snack and need to pay with soaked pants gets quite the stares and comments. Once my pants are wet next thing is to poop in them when the ned arises.

romey2pooh
    Participant
    @Romey2Pooh

Yes I enjoy pants diaper and panty pooping.im a big big fan of desperation pee and Pooh.the sensations are great. Each time out it just gets better and better. pooping with a thong on while in a diaper is a real joy you have to work at moving your bowels . I usually shoot for a big load eating really well and healthy.thats when I plan for a wonderful experience. Walks, parks, malls the local Walmart, bus and train driving in my car,car rides can bring a super sense of adventure.grocery stores…please note it’s about the art of pleasure and trying not to get caught. Not to bring too much attention to my self ,oh other than the smell if I pass a group or some one…the feelings.the overwhelming feeling, that urge to Tee Tee or shit myself if so wonderful….

gaypantspooper
    Participant
    @gaypantspooper

Just pissed my diaper at the movies with my BFF. After word we went out to eat and pissed my diaper more at the restaurant. She had no idea I was wearing a diaper and I was pissing myself the hole time. It felt great sitting in the movies and restaurant pissing myself and know one could tell.

jimjim9333
    Participant
    @jimjim9333

I have only pooped my pants in public once but I wet myself many times. I like to go I to public with a pretty decent level of desperation but not totally bursting and the. Putting myself through a series of challenges. The one time I pooped my pants I was staying at an Airport hotel when I was flipping through a website like this one and say someone shit themselves on a dare in a public bathroom stall. So! I did the dare myself. I walked over to the Airport it was pretty late so there it wasn’t totally full. I went into the nearest bathroom and shit myself in one of the stalls. I sat there and felt instant regret. How the hell do I get out of here now, someone is going to notice the obvious bulge in the back of my tan khakis. There wasn’t much to do but waddle back to the Hotel. I was in another country so if anyone said anything I couldn’t understand.

peterdragon
    Participant
    @Peterdragon

One I was at a mall in a different city and as I was shopping I needed to poop. I thought that since no one would recognize me I’d just go in my pants. I was wearing bluejeans and briefs, As I walked I just filled my pants, it felt to naughty and wrong but also very exiting. I also had to pee so I wet my pants as well. I completely soaked them. People were giving me shocked and dirty looks. I went to the washroom and threw out my underpants and cleaned up, then left in my wet pants. It was hot out and didn’t take long to dry.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  peterdragon.

pp60
    Participant
    @pp60

Quite a few times but mostly in fairly remote areas like woods or beaches. Very, very exciting.

ostretch
    Participant
    @Ostretch

A few times, and its something I absolutely want to try more. Difficult with lockdown now obviously, but certainly at some point.

I don’t really want to be noticed, its not a big part of it for me. A bit of risk is fun, but nothing too obvious and I always make sure to wear something appropriate for keeping it hidden. The times I’ve done it have usually been in quiet places but I have done it a couple of times inside a store!

So definitely want to try more, and I enjoy thinking about scenarios or situations I could try it in. Actually executing it is another thing though.

jimjim9333
    Participant
    @jimjim9333

I have pooped and peed myself in public but never a full wetting. The most I have peed myself was like down to my knee and I was walking into a men’s bathroom at a rest stop and just started going before I got to the urinal. I am still working towards a full wetting. I am the polar opposite when it comes to pooping myself in public. I started out in a full on crinkly diaper after a took a laxative and just moved riskier and riskier. A started pooping in north shore pull-ups in department stores and it occurred to me once that a pull-up is basically underwear anyway. I took the leap about 2 months ago. I went into a target in a pair of jeans and boxer briefs. I must admit I was reluctant at first and I definitely did some browsing and then I just said the heck with it and just filled my pants. It was great and it didn’t seem like anyone noticed. That was in jeans and that is pretty much all I have been pooping in since in public but tomorrow I am going to try so tight khakis. Wish me luck!

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.