Home Forums Forum Which Type of Pants Pooping Turns You On The Most?

23 replies, 21 voices Last updated by  poopypampersboy 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

ishitpants2
    Participant
    @Ishitpants2

If you like to watch pants poop videos — which turns you on/gets you hot the most?

1 – Someone poops their pants and shows the bulge only.
    2 – Someone poops their pants and shows the bulge, then pulls pants down to see the turds.
    3 – Someone shows the poop going into their pants as they shit. (i.e. view through leg hole)

Please elaborate on your answer! I’ll go first.

I like 2 AND 3 the most. I like to see shit and shitting. That turns me on, especially if it is dry or lumpy poop!

pantsloader
    Participant
    @pantsloader

Agree. 2 and 3

patrick
    Participant
    @patrick

1 and 3 in particular if the person (girl or boy) is wearing super-skintight pale-colored jeans or leggings !

Attachments:

hornyjeansboy
    Participant
    @hornyjeansboy

All options, in tight used or secundhand jeans

diaperado
    Participant
    @Diaperado

I go for optioneel 2 and 3. Seeing poop turns me on, especially thick, lumpy poop. I also like to see people poop and then sit on their fresh turd and poop smearing.

didr314
    Participant
    @didr314

2 is probably my favorite. I love to see the bulge but also want to see how messy things got inside

ds2005
    Participant
    @ds2005

I love all three.

poopandpeemypants
    Participant
    @poopandpeemypants

1 and 2, especially if they’re wearing pants instead of just underwear.

fartlighter
    Participant
    @fartlighter

1 mostly, followed by 2.

Katrina
    Participant
    @GirlintoGrunting

Any of those options are great. For me, I like the process to be drawn out longer. I like to see someone pushing and grunting and straining before a nice hard turd slowly emerges. Take your time!

ishitpants2
    Participant
    @Ishitpants2

@Katrina – I totally agree with you — make a big dump go nice and slow! Make it last! So much pleasure feeling shit go through my asshole! As you can see in my videos, I do that a lot!

djjazzubuck
    Participant
    @Djjazzubuck

1 and 2 especially. 3 to a much less erotic extent.

oldmanbrown
    Participant
    @oldmanbrown

All 3, especially when it’s a well-dressed woman.

loadingbriefs
    Participant
    @loadingbriefs

All three options are fine for me, especially when the load is big and the bulge is growing with a nice crackling sound!

satyricon1
    Participant
    @satyricon1

@katrina — I also agree — I don’t want to see messy poop — I like to see good solid poop that stretches the underwear and strains the asshole as it comes out.

poopyman52
    Participant
    @poopyman52

@LoadingBriefs – I agree.

pantsloader
    Participant
    @pantsloader

I agree with satyricon – love to see the firm loads with a huge bulge

brokenheart22
    Participant
    @BrokenHeart22

Solid, bulge only, desperation leading up to it. I’m fine with it tenting or being large enough that it shows or goes through the leghole, but I’d rather as much be kept in panties as possible under the guise of the person being so humiliated that they’re actually having an accident as an adult that they freeze up completely and don’t know how to deal with it.

(I’m both undesirable and very specific with my taste in things, so I’m probably going to die alone and I’m slowly making peace with that fact.)

jcpp7622
    Participant
    @jcpp7622

2 – Someone poops their pants and shows the bulge, then pulls pants down to see the turds.
    3 – Someone shows the poop going into their pants as they shit. (i.e. view through leg hole)

I loving seeing the underwear and or pants tenting out with some farts and grunting. I love hearing grunting, and if the guy on the other end is talking, hear the timbre and pitch change as he grunts. But… I really want to see inside the pants. Seeing the end results is awesome as I inspect the “damage”, and I get really hard watching those videos.

I love up the leg, side views, and sitting on the floor back on the haunches front view as I watch the poop coming out while a guy’s cock gets hard and he either pees or squirts precum. If he wanks afterwards, it’s even better. Squishing is okay and if he jerks off while doing that, all the better.

poopyman52
    Participant
    @poopyman52

I like all three especially if it’s a nice firm poop.

alexradulov
    Participant
    @alexradulov

I also love when it doesn’t come out too easily. I love watching her working a bit … moaning, pushing… until the rewards comes out and then you can feel and see it … ideally a bulge in tight pants 😉

triadpee
    Participant
    @TriadPee

For me, all three have their value, but what gets me is the actual act, rather than the method. I like watching videos where the chick is just as into it as the watchers; she’s doing it because it turns her on, not because there’s an audience.

I think my ideal video would be: Girl has tight jeans on, and cotton panties under. She pulls the jeans down just enough so we can see her perfect ass, snug against her panties. Then she bends over and just unloads in them, and proves to the camera/audience that she shit in them, and finally pulls her tight pants back up, and goes on about her day, paying no mind to cleaning up in the video, and leaving how long she kept them that way to our imaginations.

poopydiaper
    Participant
    @poopydiaper

1 and 2. 1 being cuase the bulge can say alot and depending on the size can make people crazy. 2 is generally seen as the groser options but sometimes it amazes me how mich they actualky hold plus im in their pants 😛

poopypampersboy
    Participant
    @poopypampersboy

👍

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.