Home Forums Forum Diaper recommendations?

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  l1lp00pypants85 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

goodnitesboy21
    Participant
    @Goodnitesboy21

I need a good site that will ship diaper discreetly. Also I typically only wear pull ups but I got a few miscellaneous diapers on Ebay and there was one that was plain white and instead of having tape tabs which I hate they were more velcro so I could take the diaper on and off many times. I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of diaper that is or any that are like it that I could try out. And if anyone knows a type of diaper that are like goodnites but bigger and more absorbent?

poopnpeeinbriefs
    Participant
    @poopnpeeinbriefs

Northshorecare.com
    They have tab style and pull on style diapers. They also try to appeal to the abdl community by offering some of the diapers in colors white, blue, green, or pink. I was worried the first time i ordered from them but the return label only says Samela, Inc./NorthShore on a plain brown box.

l1lp00pypants85
    Participant
    @L1lp00pypants85

Try teens super plus they are cloth backed and have tapes that are more like velcro and can be refastened many times over. The best thing is that if you buy a few packs at a time they are only something like 75c a diaper.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.