Home Forums Forum Classifieds/Personal Ads

89 replies, 71 voices Last updated by  duttygyal 4 hours, 3 minutes ago
Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 90 total)
  • Author

Sarah ScatShop
    Keymaster
    @ScatShopSarah

Post your Personal Ad here!

To prevent this topic from getting cluttered… No actual discussions are allowed on here. Private message other members for that! 😉

Only post about yourself, and what you’re looking for!

(NOT FOR MARKETING PURPOSES)

spankerson
    Participant
    @Spankerson

Guess I’ll start these out.

Locted in Arkansas, US looking for others also into pooping their pants/diapers to play with. If into spankings for it, all the better.

Feel free To nesssage any time, I’m always up for a chat.

captaindaring
    Participant
    @captaindaring

Hello ,I’m from Detroit Michigan looking for my equal into pee play and scat play ,just love being nasty with orgasms in the end !

shitlover33
    Participant
    @shitlover33

Hey Iam a 33 years Young Boy Fron germany. I love to shit and watching Girls doing IT. I search for Some Girls to Talk a Abort poopfetisch and mahne wr bekamen Friede and more. So message me i will answer every Mail. Sry for my Bad english?
    Live ya. Your shirlover33

malescatny
    Participant
    @malescatNY

24 year old guy who goes to college in Texas. Located around the midpoint between Houston and Austin, so both are in range. Interested in chatting and maybe meeting up with a like-minded female.

briefsdumper24
    Participant
    @briefsdumper24

Pan/27/guy in Cleveland, looking to possibly meet up and poop with someone. No one over 35 please

darkether2
    Participant
    @darkether2

hey, i am 27 and from birmingham UK. would love to meet up with someone or even just talk and with people and poo together, feel free to message me

phxpantsfiller
    Participant
    @PHXpantsfiller

Hey everyone, Im a 21 year old guy looking for some bro friends to hangout and poop our pants. I’m located here in Phoenix. Please be under 28!

willyjohn
    Participant
    @willyjohn

Hi all, I’m looking to meet a friend with similar interests to myself, I love scat fingering, smearing, eating and lots of watersports. Lets spend some time online sharing fun together. John.

bidiscreetguy56
    Participant
    @bidiscreetguy56

Are there any discreet twinks or jocks in Maryland that love to fill their tight underwear and want to show off the huge bulge in person? Must be 18+, in shape and very discreet

wetmick
    Participant
    @wetmick

Mature,chubby, uncut and looking for dirty chicago are fun

adylovesit6970
    Participant
    @adylovesit6970

Middle aged guy from the UK E Midlands area. My interests include, but aren’t limited to, desperation, holding and toilet accidents – whether genuinely accidental or not. If I’m honest the reasons for that are complex and even I don’t understand them fully but would be more than willing to share if you were happy to correspond. I am also an occasional DL (especially at weekends) and I always wet them. Also I prefer panties to briefs and wear them much of the time. It would be lovely to hear from anyone who felt like getting in touch.

messyme
    Participant
    @messyme

28 year old gay male in Sacramento. Looking for guys around my age in the norcal sacramento area.

littletgurl1996
    Participant
    @littletgurl1996

24 year old tgirl in tucson looking for a guy to mess my panties for.

josete0034
    Participant
    @josete0034

Hola que tal soy Jose de madrid

ilovesc
    Participant
    @Ilovesc

Hi,

I’m Jay, I’m a Bi male from Cambridge, UK.

I’m really into pee, poo and anal. Looking for women, men, groups and couples for some dirty fun.

I have a high sex drive and like to play and fuck for hours. But if you want a quickie that’s ok too.

My personal situation means I can’t often accomodate for meets, but always willing to share the costs of a room.

slk1312
    Participant
    @slk1312

Who likes to shit together on skype? Add me slk141312

gooodguy
    Participant
    @gooodguy

My name is Brandon and I’m a 38 year Old from Reading, PA and I’m looking desperately for an encounter with a female if some sort. For her to shit in my hand or lick her clean. I’m up for it all! Please message me!!!-

atypicalhfx
    Participant
    @aTypicalHFX

I’m in eastern Canada and looking for any level of interaction from either gender, locally

facethetruth
    Participant
    @Facethetruth

Hi,
    I am a 49yr old m living in Bristol, U.K.
    Looking for an ongoing friendship/relationship….
    Naturally inclined to be attentive and submissive with a inclination towards cuckold play and a fascination with serving as toilet paper….
    Sane and serious and happy to talk at first oppotunity.
    Love the idea of filming too…
    J.
    X

james-couper3
    Participant
    @james.couper3

Hello fellow enthusiasts!
    I am a 23 year old male student, from the UK.

I am currently looking for an older, dom/mistress/master to use me as their filthy little slave. I really enjoy the power that an older person in my opinion has over a sub. I do not have a preference between a woman and a man but I have never experienced a woman making me do filthy things.
    I really love bowing to a doms every whim and I would love it if there are some people out there that are able to let me fulfil my desires for them.

My skype is my username on here with a dot in the middle, I also have a kik account but Ive never spoken to anyone on that yet and that has the same username too.

Feel free to message on here or on skype/kik. Hopefully get a response or two on here as I have been hoping to have some C2C chat for a while now!
    James x

smemak
    Participant
    @smemak

Kik smemak to chat about anything 🙂

useme
    Participant
    @Useme

28/M/Bi/sub in Essex Southend area UK. Up for anything at least once and more.

rob3200
    Participant
    @rob3200

I’m only into Ladies. I’m rob from So Cal and I’m looking for some fellow ladies who enjoy scat. I like watching and taking hot ass pictures as steamy hot logs as they are coming out of my tight ass. I’m looking for some ladies to enjoy this wonderful lifestyle. It is something I have been interested in since I was in 5th grade. I would love to chat and take it from there ?. And I do have Kik after we chat;)

direwolf6565
    Participant
    @direwolf6565

I’m a male living in the midwest looking for females into pee play only. Mainly pee desperation and wetting. Bladder Control and Role Play.
    Please check out my videos while your here

logout
    Participant
    @LogOut

37/M/Bi/UK

Looking to chat with guys and girls who love huge turds. EMRO / EFRO. People who get off on seeing giant logs slide out who naturally poo big/frequently or who like to hold there turds in to build really big ones. Would love to chat. See my profile for more info about me.

Regards
    Logout

ishitpants2
    Participant
    @Ishitpants2

@logout, I’d like to chat! I sent you a PM, hope you got it!

calmo
    Participant
    @calmo

Male in Adelaide,Australia looking for a girl to explore all of our scat fetishes with xx

ohiost
    Participant
    @ohiost

I am a male in new jersey. im 50 years old and I would like to find someone wiling to come to my place in south jersey and let me have their pee and completely soak me while I am clothed. I hope someone from south jersey will see this and come over

seb1992
    Participant
    @seb1992

Any Londoners out there my age (27) or younger? Hit me up 🙂

jeansloader
    @jeansloader

Gay guy 36 in Sunderland UK looking for guys of any sexuality, my age or younger, for pants pooping fun. I have my own place for private fun filling our pants.

josete0034
    Participant
    @josete0034

Me encanta el scat 💩❤️💩❤️💩❤️

toiletpup
    Participant
    @ToiletPup

Southern ontario pup looking for some messy fun times! 28 years old, plenty of gear and stuff. :3

tuba120021
    Participant
    @tuba120021

hello from Ann Arbor Detroit Toledo land… looking for fun with guys into messy play, diarrhea…

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  tuba120021.

ds2005
    Participant
    @ds2005

I have a campsite reservation for 15 nights starting July 29 in northern Michigan. Any legal age males that might enjoy lots of sex play, wetting/pooping diapers and pants, please check my profile and let know if interested.

ishitpants2
    Participant
    @Ishitpants2

Hi!

I would like to correspond via private message with other members who are into solid, firm, lumpy pants pooping and shitting. Sorry, not into diarrhea or super messiness or public pooping.

Gay males preferred, but I would also be happy to correspond with bi folks and women who poo!

Seeking correspondence with folks who enjoy defecation and pissing, shitting in their pants (underwear), examining fine turds, who like to pass big shit onto the floor, etc.

Just want to talk via PM, about the poop, the fetish, and how it feels, how to deal with others about the fetish and so on.

I have pics and videos in my profile that show what I like to do. If you like it too, give me a PM shout!

Thanks!

Attachments:

martusjonvel
    Participant
    @martusjonvel

Hello from madrid. Contact me – Facebook

djjazzubuck
    Participant
    @Djjazzubuck

Hello ,I’m from Saint Louis modify. I’m looking for my equal into pee play and pooping (not scat play), and mutual maturbation. I love receiving oral and will happily return the favor by fingering the right woman to a squirting orgasm.

Attachments:

wetnmess
    Participant
    @wetnmess

Hi, I am looking for uk mates who like it wet and messy -0 can accom for play near London

messybuddy78
    Participant
    @MessyBuddy78

Tennessee anyone? I’m new here. I am also on Fetlife under Messy_Buddy_78

Looking for folks to chat with and go from there.

shitonme69
    Participant
    @shitonme69

24 Y/O guy from Louisville KY looking for a girl to experiment with. I’m open minded to most things.

djjazzubuck
    Participant
    @Djjazzubuck

I’m a 42 year old male living in South Saint Louis, looking for females into pee play, and letting me see them poop and pee at the same time (toilet, panties, tight jeans especially). Mainly pee desperation and wetting. Bladder Control and Role Play.

pinktoes402
    Participant
    @pinktoes402

Anybody down for Kik? Not looking for a real life Meetup but back and forth vids on Kik?

h2odrtpants
    Participant
    @h2odrtpants

Portland, Or area guy looking for pants wetting/pooping buddies. Older but in good shape.

djs62070
    Participant
    @djs62070

27 year old male in KC. Looking for a girl for scat and piss play.

hector
    Participant
    @Hector

30 year old gay guy from México here. Love to meet up, poop together or via skype. Hit me up!

captaindaring
    Participant
    @captaindaring

You don’t have anything other than Skype?

Attachments:

hector
    Participant
    @Hector

Kik is good also 😁

captaindaring
    Participant
    @captaindaring

@hector,what’s kik name ?

Attachments:

horwalk
    Participant
    @horwalk

Hi

I’m 58 and in Coventry. I’d love to meet up somewhere outdoors away from prying eyes and watch each other shit. Interested?

Pete

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.