Home Forums Forum BIG POOP how to do it?

6 replies, 6 voices Last updated by  efileepoop 3 months ago
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

adamo
    Participant
    @adamo

Hi. I want poop my pants with huge amount of shit in it. Any ideas how to make big dumps? What i should to eat and how often? Please give me some advices ! I love hard and big dumps

plasticstink
    Participant
    @plasticstink

Hey Adamo, to make big hard Shits I always eat McDonalds haha. If I eat to many vegetables the Shit is to loose. Big hard long shits are the best!

lp1986
    Participant
    @lp1986

Can’t give you advice for hard dumps… But for large amounts, I eat a cereal called Kelloggs all bran buds. Super easy way to get stupid high amounts of fiber. Like 80 g of fiber in a 2 cup bowl of cereal high. If you don’t mind having psyllium husk poop (gelatinous), you will definitely poop big loads that will overfill your undies if you poop your pants with it.

ultimateintamacy
    Participant
    @UltimateIntamacy

I found eating a lot of chicken and pasta helped. Not too spicy! Fight off the initial urges to go. You’ll likely be able to hold it 2-3 days. Don’t do anything to induce you going. When you’re ready there will be a lot of poop, hopefully of proper consistency. Good Luck.

adamo
    Participant
    @adamo

Thanks for advices! i really appreciate that. I also always try to use my olders frozen shits to pull them back into my butt by using syringe, but only when i am already full of fresh shit in my butt and i feel i cannot hold it anymore. Then i unfroze my older shit and pull it back to my already filled butt. Then i try to wait around 2 hours (its difficult to hold that amount of shit) and when its getting warmed i shit into my pants with older and fresh shit.

Also if u got more crazy advices how to make big poops (im truly fan of TheFartBabes – her shits are so HUGEEEEE) i can listen you calmly!

McDonalds food is not good for me – my shit is so soft after..

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  adamo.

teefyspooder
    Participant
    @teefyspooder

Enema. Or three supps after a big meal night before. Depends if you want it to be so big it hurts. If so, take anti diarhrea tabs for about three days. Becomes a nightmare

efileepoop
    Participant
    @efileepoop

I just joined PooPeeLife and am happy to see discusion and advice about how to fill my pants. I will try forcing myself to eat lots of bran cereal and see what the results are!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.