Home Forums Forum Anyone into diarrhea accidents?

16 replies, 15 voices Last updated by  jojo999922 1 day, 22 hours ago
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Juliana Madeleine
    Participant
    @cute-accident

Is there anyone here who enjoys to have diarrhea in their pants rather than firm poop? I feel like most seem to favour very solid or semi-solid the most but for me I only ever liked diarrhea, the more liquid the better.
    So I’m hoping to find like-minded people to chat, share experiences, etc. Feel free to message me privately if you want.

gingerdrummerguy
    Participant
    @GingerDrummerGuy

God it’s the best! I love the cramps, feeling like I’m about to explode, then the feeling of humiliation as runny poop drips down my legs!!

patrick
    Participant
    @patrick

Oohh yeahhh… I love it ! I love to have diarrhea, or at least diarrhea like semi-liquid poop in my filthys skintight jeans… feeling is awesome and it drives me nuts and rock-hard… I wank and jerk-off in my diarrhea filled an soaked sticky and stinky jeans !

patrick
    Participant
    @patrick

Good example of me having diarrhea in my filthy ultra-skintight skinny jeans

Attachments:

simplysoiling
    Participant
    @simplysoiling

If its from too spicy food like curry or laxative induced not the kind where i feel queasy and somewhat sick. Yes the urgency and relief is much greater when its soft stuff that eventually turns all wet. Sure makes a mess you have ro be on your a game for the ckean up.

pooperhp
    Participant
    @pooperhp

I love diarrhea in my pants. I used to give myself diarrhea just so I could have diarrhea in my pants

restart80
    Participant
    @restart80

Everything to do with diarrhea is so hot. The feeling, tummy noises, and when it all comes sliding and rushing out with the wet warmth. Yes I’d enjoy chatting about it.

diarrheagirl69
    Participant
    @diarrheagirl69

I love the feeling of having a diarrhea accident. Nothing feels better. I love the urgency and trying to hold back until you cant anymore, then exploding in your pants.

soggybrownpants
    Participant
    @soggybrownpants

Probly my favorite type of pooping tbh. I love wearing my cum-stained whitey-tighteys underneath old jeans or sweatpants then unleashing a flood.

It’s fun because it all comes out so easily. I’ll usually just sit in a chair and let loose. I love when it squirts out of my underwear and into the legs of my pants. I feel so dirty as I squish around in the warm gooey mess.

mbitrucker
    Participant
    @mbitrucker

I also love diarrhea love it more than solid the smell feel and taste is so intoxicating

arthur2075
    Participant
    @arthur2075

It’s great! I have done it in public just the once. Wearing shorts, it flowed down my leg to my knee in record time!

fartlighter
    Participant
    @fartlighter

Every once in a while when I am feeling extra dirty.

poopypampersboy
    Participant
    @poopypampersboy

Not quite diarrhea but close. I woke up this morning half asleep at to take a dump but forgot to pull my undies down. I sat down on the toilet and filled my briefs before I knew it. I wasn’t planing on cleaning up this early but I guess I have to. Nothing like a crotch full of shit first thing in the morning! Hope I don’t leak before I get in the shower. My cock is throbbing so I’ll have to take care of the in the shower too.

poopypampersboy
    Participant
    @poopypampersboy

Update got cleaned but I was still going so I put on a tranquillity all through the the night brief. Now back in bed filling it for round two.

lovetowatchshit
    Participant
    @lovetowatchshit

Love a good bout of diarrhea. Desperation, urgency, panting, grunting whimpering. Growling belly while trying to hold it and then finally letting go and trashing a good pair of jeans.

hot_diarrhea_23
    Participant
    @hot_diarrhea_23

hey i really wanna rp chat with someone, mostly want them to watch my live feed . . . kik me if interested, mc.amurs is my kik

jojo999922
    Participant
    @jojo999922

I do love runny poo going everywhere ! The most is to get caught !

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.